This legal information is subject to modification at any time, without prior notice. The user is therefore encouraged to review it regularly.
1. SITE IDENTIFICATION
- Website address: http://www.dickson-constant.com
- Publisher: DICKSON-CONSTANT, SAS [French limited-liability corporation] with capital of €12,640,000 - Metropolitan community of Lille business registration no. 381 347 97
- Address: 10 rue des Châteaux, ZI La Pilaterie - 59290 Wasquehal – France
- Tel. +33 (0)3 20 45 59 59
- Publication director: Eugène DELEPLANQUE - Tel. +33 (0)3 20 45 59 59
- Editor: Pierre DEREUX – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster: Geoffrey PÉCRO – email@example.com
- Site design/implementation: Dickson-Constant / No-Parking
- Host: Online.net – ONLINE SAS, BP 438 – 75366 Paris cedex 08
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SITE
The DICKSON-CONSTANT site http://www.dickson-constant.com is hereinafter referred to as “the Site”.
The Internet user browsing the Site is hereinafter referred to as “the User”.
It is accessible at all times, with the exception of cases of force majeure, IT difficulties, difficulties related to telecommunications networks or technical difficulties.
DICKSON-CONSTANT may interrupt access to the Site for maintenance purposes and shall try to give Users prior notice of the dates and times of such maintenance.
For the best experience on the Site, the User is advised to use new or recently purchased equipment and an updated next-generation browser.
3. PERSONAL DATA
The User has the option of transmitting his/her personal data through the contact form in the Site’s contact section and adding comments and/or requests in the text box provided for this purpose.
The personal information collected in this way is used exclusively by DICKSON-CONSTANT and only for the purposes of the services offered on the Site. It is not used for any commercial purposes. This information is not kept on file.
As per the amended act on information technology and individual freedom of 6th January 1978, Users are entitled to access, change, correct and delete personal data about them.
For this purpose, the User needs only to send a request by postal mail, along with his/her address and proof of identity, to DICKSON-CONSTANT - 10 rue des Châteaux, ZI La Pilaterie – BP 109 - 59443 Wasquehal – France.
The User is hereby notified that a moderator may delete any contribution that is not relevant to the Site’s topics or editorial line, or that is against the law.
A cookie is a small file that is not used to identify a user but which records information relative to a user’s browsing of a site on a given computer. The data obtained in this way is used to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site and to carry out various measurements of user traffic.
This information is maintained for a maximum of two years.
The User may prevent the creation of cookies by configuring his or her browser accordingly.
Refusal to accept cookies may however prevent the User from accessing certain services.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site belongs to and is operated by DICKSON-CONSTANT. All the elements composing the Site, including text, sounds, images, software, brands, logos, domain names and other distinctive signs appearing on the Site are protected by the legislation in force on intellectual property and copyright, and either belong to DICKSON-CONSTANT or are being used with permission.
The photos and images on the Site either come from the DICKSON-CONSTANT media archives or are being used with permission. All rights of reproduction are reserved; content may not be used except with the express prior consent of DICKSON-CONSTANT.
Any unauthorised use of the Site or its content shall render the offender accountable and constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The Site may contain hypertext links to other sites of which DICKSON-CONSTANT is not the publisher. The User of the Site has been informed and acknowledges that DICKSON-CONSTANT is not responsible for the lack of availability of such sites and that DICKSON-CONSTANT does not examine, control, approve of or hold liability for the content, advertising, products or other elements available on or via these sites. Consequently, the User is solely responsible for his/her use of a link to another site.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
DICKSON-CONSTANT makes every effort to ensure that the information it publishes is accurate and up-to-date, but it cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information. The User acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for his/her use of this piece of information.
DICKSON-CONSTANT shall not be liable for:
- errors or omissions of information published on the Site
- losses, whether direct or indirect, material or non-material, that may result from the access or use of the Site, including accessibility, loss of data, deterioration, destruction or viruses that may affect the User’s computer equipment
- the presence of viruses on the Site
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Site and its content are governed by French law. Any dispute shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of DICKSON-CONSTANT.