Продолжая навигацию, вы соглашаетесь с использованием cookie-файлов, которые предназначены для того, чтобы обеспечить вас информацией и, соответствующими вашим интересам и для того, чтобы сделать посещение сайта более удобным. Если вы хотите получить более подробную информацию и отрегулировать настройки, нажмите здесь.
Data protection guidelines
Protecting our customers’ personal data is a top priority at Dickson Constant. We have always ensured that we comply with the relevant laws, in particular Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties , amended by European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’). The commitments, described in this Data Protection Policy, are a testament to our continued commitment to the values and principles that have long been our strength.
By using the Dickson Constant websites and mobile applications that are at your disposal, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data in the manner described in this Data Protection Policy.
This Data Protection Policy describes how Dickson Constant processes your personal data when you browse its website and use its mobile applications.
In accordance with the GDPR, Dickson Constant is - except in exceptional cases, of which you would be notified - the data controller and determines the purposes and means of such processing. In the context of its processing, Dickson Constant may collect the following data:
- First name, surname, address, e-mail, phone number
- Location data
- Invoicing and/or delivery address
- IP/Mac address
- ‘Cookies’ connection indicators
- Connection and browsing data
- Purchase history of products and services
- Other information that you may provide to us on a voluntary basis
The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory for the processing of your request for after-sales service, to satisfy our legitimate interest (statistical analyses for example), to fulfil our contractual or legal obligations, to ensure the security and safety of our websites and transactions and users.
The following purposes require your consent in accordance with the legal requirements for the processing of personal data:
- Satisfaction surveys
- Commercial prospecting (e.g. communicating about our new products)
- Targeted advertising (see Cookies policy)
- Participation in a competition
- Commercial relationship contact (quotations, orders, deliveries, customer satisfaction)
- Information letters
We collect your personal data when organising events such as trade shows or appointments; these data may be collected directly by an employee or by any means and medium that Dickson Constant may find appropriate and make available to you. During visits to our premises, video recording equipment is used to ensure the safety and security of people and property. A register of persons present on the site is kept by the reception desk or by a security agent to enable the company to comply with its legal obligations regarding its customs status as an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO).
2. A retention period that complies with the law and is appropriate in other cases
Your personal data are retained no longer than one day after the legal retention period provided for by a law or regulation; in the absence of a retention period provided for by a law or regulation, our policy is to delete your personal data within a reasonable time in this way:
Personal data are deleted depending on the type of data and the legal basis on which they are collected, e. g. 3 years for prospecting data, 2 years from the date of the last contact on data concerning your job applications, and 5 to 10 years maximum for data relating to the performance of a contract from the date of the last operation. They may be archived with restricted access for an additional period of time in line with legal limitations and retention periods for strictly limited reasons and as authorised by law. They will then be permanently deleted or made anonymous in accordance with the G29 legal notice on the subject.
3 The recipients of your data
DICKSON CONSTANT does not transfer your personal data to other companies for marketing purposes, either free of charge or for valuable consideration. However, we may use the services of service providers and subcontractors to provide you with a service. In this case, we take great care to implement, with said service providers and subcontractors, organisational, administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data against any unlawful disclosure, use, modification and destruction by third parties. Dickson Constant may occasionally transfer your personal data to its subcontractors outside the European Union for the same reasons as described above. For example, when you subscribe to our newsletter, your data may be transmitted to the emailing department whose servers are located in the United States. However, you will be informed and Dickson Constant guarantees that they will check to make sure their protection is adequate in accordance with French and European regulations.
4. Links to external websites
Our website contains links to other third-party websites that we strive to select with the strictest rigour. By clicking on these links that we do not own, you agree to release Dickson Constant from any liability for any management/processing that these websites may do with your personal data. We recommend that you review the privacy policies and practices of these third-party websites. We are not in any way liable for the content, products and services and for the processing and use that may be made of your personal data.
5. Security measures implemented
DICKSON CONSTANT undertakes to ensure the protection, security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures that are recognised and up to date with the best professional practices in this field. As a guarantee of our commitment, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer whose mission is to guarantee the conformity of the processing operations we carry out, to keep a logbook of the data and their processing and to ensure that you can, if applicable, exercise all your rights under the law.
6. Management of your personal data
We firmly believe that you should always remain in control of your personal data. Therefore, we will always give you the opportunity to exercise your rights as provided for by law and the GDPR, which are as follows:
- Right of access: it allows you to request confirmation from DICKSON CONSTANT, at any time, as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by our services. In the event of processing, you have the legal right to request a copy.
- Right to rectification: it is the corollary of the right of access and ensures you the right to ask DICKSON CONSTANT to modify your information.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): it allows you to require that personal data concerning you that are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, disclosure or retention is prohibited be erased.
- Right to object and withdraw consent, which allows you to require that you no longer appear on one of our files when this is legally possible.
- Right to restriction of processing: it allows you to request that processing concerning you be suspended while a check is carried out.
- Right to portability. This is the right to have your personal data sent, in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by a computer, to yourself or to another data controller, where this is technically possible.
Dickson Constant undertakes to delete your data after a reasonable period of time as indicated above.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL if the data controller has not responded to your request within one month. For any question relating to this policy or for the exercise of your rights, you can send us, in accordance with the regulations, a request accompanied by valid proof of identity, by post or email, to the following address:
- A l’attention du Délégué à la protection des données
DICKSON CONSTANT SAS
10 rue des châteaux ZI de la Pilaterie
59290 Wasquehal – France
7. Update of our data protection policy
This policy may be updated periodically and without notice. Any changes are effective immediately upon publication of the new policy on the dickson-constant.com website and on mobile applications. You will be informed of any significant changes to the policy, and we will seek your consent in the event of a significant change in the purpose for which your personal data are collected.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Data Protection Policy is governed by French law and any dispute relating to it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
10.The cookies we use
We use two types of cookies that may be stored on the devices used to browse our websites. The first are required for smooth browsing on our websites. The latter allow us to measure the audience of our websites.
- Technical Cookies are necessary for the smooth functioning of the browsing experience on our websites. They allow the content presented to be adapted to the user’s preferences, such as language or display resolution. These cookies are also used to save passwords or the content of a form. They play an important role in the implementation of security measures and their removal may prevent access to some of the features of our websites.
- Audience measurement Cookies are issued by Dickson Constant or its technical service providers. They allow us to anonymously measure the traffic on our websites. They also improve the user experience by detecting browsing issues.
11. How do you manage these cookies ?
Your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc.) allows you to refuse these cookies. For this, you can refer to the official documentation. Here are the help pages for:
- Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=en
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
For any support concerning the various browsers, Dickson Constant recommends referring to their official documentation.