Make the safe choice - opt for a fire-resistant awning fabric.
Dickson awning fabrics come with lots of guarantees:
- glare reduction of up to 95%,
- depending on the colour, 90 to 100% of UV radiation blocked out,
- a source of shade that will help to limit the greenhouse effect on your terrace,
- colours impregnated into the very heart of the fibre: all of our fabrics are solution-dyed, guaranteeing excellent colour-fastness under the effects of UV radiation,
- not to mention the decorative touch they add to a building's façade!
The ALTO FR (Fire Resistant) fireproof range is designed for professionals:
- people who need to guarantee maximum safety for their customers: the Alto range complies with all fire-retardant safety standards, including M1 (France - NF P 92503/504/505), B1 (Germany - DIN 4102), C1 (Italy - UNI 9176) and M1 (Spain - UNE 23.727-90),
- to ensure the durability of the fabric, UV absorbers are added to the fibre to enhance its physical resistance and limit the harmful effects of UV radiation,
- maximum attention paid to appearance: the fibres are worked on under hot-air conditions, helping them to fill out and making them soft to the touch, with a texture similar to cotton,
- top-of-the-range quality standards: woven 100% in solution-dyed polyester, the fabric is also coated on one side to ensure it performs perfectly over time, as well as offering increased watertightness.
Fire-resistant fibre structure
- Polyester molecular chain
- Numerous phosphorus compounds (modified polyester)
The molecular chain of the fibre is modified, to ensure its fire-resistance. Phosphorus compounds are added makin the fabric fire-resistant right to its heart, throughout its entire working life.