Acoustic panels reduce noise and structure spaces
To reduce noise in a room, acoustic panels enhance the absorption of the waves that collide with them to reduce their intensity. Functional, attractive and affordable, they are very easy to install and are suitable for collective spaces such as offices, meeting/conference rooms, bars, restaurants, museums, media libraries and hotel lobbies, as well as for private spaces to insulate a bedroom, a corridor, a home cinema or a room with high ceilings from noise (in which noises echo). These panels are also very useful for enhancing the design of a room as they structure the space.
Where can I install my acoustic panel?
It is recommended that you use an acoustic panel when you want to reduce the reverberation or sound resonance in a room to ensure the acoustic comfort of the occupants: on the ceiling or walls, as close as possible to the source of the noise to capture the sounds. As removable partitions, the panels can quickly and effectively divide a room while providing comfort and privacy for the occupants.
Advice for your acoustic panel
- A micro-perforated acoustic fabric with regular grain that absorbs every frequency and responds to every sound correction need effectively
- Thanks to its Rachel Trameur construction, SWK6 does not suffer from tearing and can accommodate the installation of technical elements (sprinklers, lighting, etc.) without risk of deformation.
- Two widths of 150 and 300 cm ensure a uniform layout
- Unaffected by humidity and temperature variations, UV-resistant
- 20 colours available, entirely printable, SWK6 allows all customisations
- M1 fire rating and VOC A+ certification (absence of volatile organic compounds in indoor air)
- No specific maintenance (washable with water and standard household products)