WARRANTY FOR THE SOLAR PROTECTION
Dickson Constant warrants the rot-proof properties and colour fastness (7/8 minimum colour fastness under exposure to ultra-violet rays and bad weather conditions, according to the NF EN ISO 105 B02 and NF EN ISO 105 B04 standards) of its ORCHESTRA, MAX and OPERA fabrics for 10 years (starting from the date on which the awning is purchased).
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For 8 years, Dickson Constant shall either replace free of charge or, at its convenience,reimburse the invoice value of the section of fabric recognized as faulty, excluding any costs or any other compensation for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event of a justified complaint after the 8th year, the warranty will consist of a discount on the purchase of a new fabric: 30% during the 9th year and 15% during the 10th year, at the rate applicable on the day of the complaint.
- Any complaint must be sent within ten days of the defect being noticed, accompanied by the purchase invoice, via registered mail with confirmation of receipt to:
Dickson Constant – Customer Service
BP 109 – 59443 Wasquehal Cedex FRANCE.
- The fabric must be kept available to the experts of Dickson Constant or its insurance company.
- Replacement or reimbursement of the defective fabric does not extend the duration of the original warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- The services not performed by Dickson Constant: sewing of the fabric, etc.
- Parts of the awning other than the fabric manufactured by Dickson Constant: valence, frame, etc.
- Imperfections such as mottling, waffling, folds, etc. due to handling during preparation of the awning or its installation
- Defects due to the aging and normal wear of the fabric
- The consequences of the conditions of installation, the environment or the use not corresponding to the normal conditions, uses of the profession, standards prescribed by Dickson Constant or the destined use of the fabric
- The repair of damage or defects in the fabric resulting from accidents or negligence not attributable to Dickson Constant or resulting from force majeure.
EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED IN PARTICULAR IS ANY DETERIORATION DUE TO:
- Faulty maintenance or the use of unsuitable products or instruments: no detergent, chemical product or solvent can be used, nor any scraper or other instrument that may damage the surface
- Lightning or other unusual weather conditions
- Atmospheric or phytosanitary pollution
- Soiling caused by animals
- Faulty assembly or handling by the user, spills of various products, hanging objects on the fabric, falling objects, hits, road accidents, vandalism, burns from cigarettes or other sources, fire.
This limited warranty shall under no circumstances pose an obstacle to the legal guarantees.
WOVEN FLOORING WARRANTY
Thanks to the quality of its products and the numerous tests realized in laboratory, Dickson has the possibility to warrant its flooring 15 years.