The micro-perforated screen fabric with 6% aperture.
OPTIMAL VISUAL AND THERMAL COMFORT
SWK6 is a true natural air conditioner which rejects up to 94% of the heat in summer and reduces heating costs in winter.
Thanks to its 6% opening, the SWK6 regulates glare, maintains excellent visual contact with the outside while preserving privacy indoors and optimises the contribution of natural light by limiting the use of artificial lighting.
SWK6 also provides acoustic comfort when used alone or with absorbers to achieve optimum performance in most installation conditions.
Greenguard Gold and A+ certified and classified as retarding fire, SWK6 is particularly recommended for outdoor and indoor living spaces.
SWK6 solar protective fabric regulates light and heat and optimizes energy cost savings with sustainable development in mind.
SWK6 offers an effective way of meeting the objectives laid down by the EPBD (The Energy Performance of Buildings Directive). Its energy efficiency makes it a perfectly adapted fabric for the tertiary and residential sectors.
SWK6 fabrics have a small carbon footprint and are Greenguard-certified, helping create a healthier and less polluting indoor environment. Installing a SWK6 fabric can consequently earn points towards green building certification.
AN INNOVATIVE WEAVING TECHNIQUE FOR UNPARALLELED STRENGTH
1. Textile ply formed by weaving high-strength polyester yarn
2. Binder yarn secures the textile ply but allows the threads to move independently of each other, thereby distributing and absorbing the mechanical energy in the event of tearing
3. A special coating that protects colours from UV rays and inclement weather
5 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE SWK6
- Repels up to 95% of heat, dramatically reducing the need for air conditioning
- Cuts heating costs in winter
- Acts as a barrier to radiation from the window (minimizing cold gain in the winter and excessive heat gain in the summer)
- Thanks to its optimized open weave, SWK6 fosters better evacuation of hot air, thereby minimizing the risk of thermal breakage.
SWK6 reduces reverberation and provides absorption at every frequency. It can accommodate the installation of elements in its material without risk of alteration. Thanks to its Rachel Trameur construction, SWK6 is shock-resistant and responds effectively to every need for sound correction even in high traffic areas and ERPs.
1. Emitted heat
2. Repelled heat
3. Received heat (8 to 22% according to the colour*)
MAXIMUM RESISTANCE AND SAFETY
The highest resistance on the market:
- Unparalleled mechanical strength thanks to the Rachel Trameur-type weave
- A special coating that protects colours from UV rays and inclement weather
Maximum safety of use, both indoors and outdoors:
- Classified fire-retardant
- Certified by official accredited bodies
A thin, lightweight fabric that:
- Fosters ease-of-use
- Reduces investment costs by requiring a less bulky supporting framework
A profitable solution that:
- Generates energy savings and cuts lighting costs
- Reduces the building’s environmental footprint throughout its lifetime
A thin, lightweight textile with a smooth, even texture that:
- Enhances the building’s architectural design
- Harmoniously diffuses light
- Allows for the use of discreet cassettes, thereby preserving the building’s aesthetic appeal
- Comes in a range of coordinating colours that complement the other fabrics in the SUNWORKER range, resulting in perfectly harmonious façades regardless of the fabric chosen (Cristal, Opaque, Metal, Open)
- In its printable version, SWK6 INK is a support of choice for any visual communication project and can be used on many supports (vertical blind, acoustic panel, wall and stretch ceiling).
- Composition : high-tenacity polyester/PVC 50/50
- Finish : Double-sided PVC coating - Lowick system
- Weight : 300 g/m²
- Guarantee : 5 years
The Greenguard Gold certification means SWK6 helps enhance indoor air quality. This label counts towards the sustainable building classification of your project.
Our Dickson® screen fabric dealers
Trust Dickson’s approved dealers to provide you with advice and support on your vertical blind project. As well as being experienced technicians, they are trained to help you choose the style of your awning fabric. There’s bound to be a solar protection professional near you!
Compliant with various European flame-retardant standards (M1, B1, Class1), it is a leading textile solution for use in public spaces.
SWK6 is available in several widths (150 cm and 300 cm) and as vertical blinds.
You can order samples online.