The SWK6 INK range
SWK6 INK is a micro-perforated fabric. Woven using the Rachel Trameur method, it offers outstanding tear resistance.
Its “graphic white” coating and protective double-sided aqueous varnish makes it especially suitable for printing:
- “Graphic white" color enhances print quality and guarantees substrate neutrality.
- Varnish prevents plasticizer migration to the fabric surface.
SWK6 INK ensures perfect reproduction of the colour spectrum and optimal double-sided ink adhesion. Print remains sharp and eye-catching for years.
Suitable for stretch ceilings and walls, acoustic cladding, vertical blinds, and outdoor branding, SWK6 INK is the substrate of choice for all visual communication, decoration, and signage purposes.
Highly recommended for interior living spaces, SWK6 INK is Greenguard Gold and A+ certified and classified flame retardant.
- Composition:50% high-tenacity polyester/50% PVC
- Finish: integrated aqueous coating/special-print white tone
- Compatible with UV, Latex, and eco-solvent printing processes
- Openness factor: 6%
- Width: 300 cm
- Warranty:5 years (substrate only, excluding print)
The Greenguard Gold certification means SWK6 INK helps enhance indoor air quality. This label counts towards the sustainable building classification of your project.
Download the presentation brochures and maintenance guide
Our Dickson® screen fabric dealers
Trust Dickson’s approved dealers to provide you with advice and support on your vertical blind project. As well as being experienced technicians, they are trained to help you choose the style of your awning fabric. There’s bound to be a vertical blind and solar protection professional near you!