Stretch ceilings reduce noise and enhance your interior decor
An acoustic stretch ceiling is made up of a micro-perforated fabric and an insulating layer that absorbs sound vibrations. With only 35% of the ceiling surface covered, the acoustic reverberation is reduced by 50%. In public buildings or large living areas, the ceiling is often the largest surface; soundproofing this area prevents echoes in the rooms and improves the occupants' comfort. They provide a perfect finish and are suitable for both old and modern houses, in new builds and in the renovation of old buildings.
Where can I install my stretch ceiling?
Stretch ceilings are very easy to install and are suitable for collective spaces such as offices, meeting/conference rooms, bars, restaurants, museums, media libraries and hotel lobbies, as well as for private spaces to soundproof a bedroom, a corridor, a home cinema or a room with high ceilings (in which noises echo). A stretch ceiling can be installed either cold or hot. SWK6 is suitable for cold installation methods due to its PVC coated polyester/polyester composition.
Advice for your stretch ceiling
- A micro-perforated acoustic fabric with regular grain that absorbs every frequency and responds to every sound correction need effectively
- Thanks to its Rachel Trameur construction, SWK6 does not suffer from tearing and can accommodate the installation of technical elements (sprinklers, lighting, etc.) without risk of deformation.
- Two widths of 150 and 300 cm ensure a uniform layout
- Unaffected by humidity and temperature variations, UV-resistant
- 20 colours available, entirely printable, SWK6 allows all customisations
- M1 fire rating and VOC A+ certification (absence of volatile organic compounds in indoor air)
- No specific maintenance (washable with water and standard household products)