A stretch wall reduces noise and creates stylish interior decor
An acoustic stretch wall is made up of a micro-perforated fabric and an insulating layer that absorbs sound vibrations. With only 35% of the wall surface covered, the acoustic reverberation is reduced by 50%. Soundproofing walls prevents echoes in the rooms and improves occupants' comfort while creating stylish decor...especially if the fabric is printed!
Where can I install my stretch wall?
Stretch walls are very easy to install and are perfectly suited to collective spaces where they improve noise pollution and the decor, for a stylish and welcoming effect: offices, meeting/conference rooms, bars, restaurants, museums, media libraries and hotel lobbies. A stretch wall can be installed cold with a PVC coated polyester fabric like SWK6!
Advice for your stretch wall
- A micro-perforated acoustic fabric with regular grain that absorbs every frequency and responds to every sound correction need effectively
- Thanks to its Rachel Trameur construction, SWK6 does not suffer from tearing and can accommodate the installation of technical elements (sprinklers, lighting, etc.) without risk of deformation.
- Two widths of 150 and 300 cm ensure a uniform layout
- Unaffected by humidity and temperature variations, UV-resistant
- 20 colours available, entirely printable, SWK6 allows all customisations
- M1 fire rating and VOC A+ certification (absence of volatile organic compounds in indoor air)
- No specific maintenance (washable with water and standard household products)