How to clean Dickson vinyl flooring and Sunbrella marine upholstery fabrics
Our awards / 11 Views
The COVID-19 emergency has changed our approach to hygiene. Disinfecting your Dickson flooring and Sunbrella fabrics is now a key component of your health and safety routine. Offering outstanding performance, our products remain colorfast even after cleaning and disinfection.
We have put together a short guide to cleaning and disinfecting your products in order to prevent the growth of bacteria. These guidelines will help safeguard the resistance, appearance, and overall performance of your Dickson woven vinyl flooring and Sunbrella fabrics.
How to clean Dickson flooring
To disinfect your Dickson flooring:
- Dilute bleach in cold water: 1 liter of 2.6% bleach to 4 liters of water.
- Start by cleaning the surface.
- Wash with bleach diluted in water.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse. It is important to rinse well with clean water after using a disinfectant.
How to clean Sunbrella fabrics
For easy daily cleaning of your Sunbrella fabrics:
- Remove the dirt with a brush.
- Prepare a cleaning solution by mixing water with mild soap or dishwashing liquid.
- Scrub with a soft brush.
- Leave the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all the soap has been removed.
- Leave to dry in the open air.
Share the article
You can discover
Which awning is best for you?
Choosing the right awning is all about finding the sun protection best suited to your needs. That’s why it’s important to know about awning types, their main components and the customization options available to you.
Try our guide for size...