Winding fabric pergola
Pergolas are a decorative and trendy outdoor feature. Usually composed of a wooden or metal structure and a stretched fabric, they add charm to any garden and create a cozy space protected from sun, rain and wind.
Where can you use winding pergola fabric?
Pergolas are usually placed in a garden or on a terrace. They can be attached to the front of your home or used as a standalone feature in a location of your choosing.
For roll-up pergolas, we recommend
For your stretch pergola fabrics, we recommend:
- Opéra: the jacquard weaving of the Opéra fabric allows double-sided original patterns to be created
- Sunvision: an openwork fabric which guarantees visual comfort by filtering the sun’s rays without restricting light
- Natté: an ideal fabric for outdoor use, this fabric has excellent colour fastness and is sustainable over time.
- Orchestra: the widest range on the market with a large choice of colours and widths.
- Infinity: perfect for large width awnings, which can create seamless and completely beautiful solar protection
For your pergola, choose a space sheltered from the wind for optimum safety.